- Bachelor of Science in Yoga or B.Sc in Yoga is a three-year undergraduate course. In the present context, yoga has occupied the spotlight with respect to opportunities and a new segment of job and entrepreneurial openings. So, a degree in BSc Yoga is now more relatable than ever. Yoga is a holistic way of healthy living with its origin in ancient Indian philosophy.
- The science of Yoga imbibes the complete essence of the ‘Way of Life’. It means the union of the individual consciousness or soul with the universal consciousness or spirit. It is about emotional integration and spiritual elevation. A touch of mysticism gives a glimpse of the subtle realms that are within each one of us.
Objectives of the program:
- To introduce Yoga therapy, its principles, and practices of Yoga to people with various lifestyle disorder
- To make the people aware of the therapeutic and preventive value of Yog
- To bring peace and harmony into the society at large by introducing the Yogic way of life.
- To prepare therapists of high caliber to make the society free from stress and lifestyle-related diseases.
- The three-year bachelor's program offers a blend of yoga and management skills that enhance employability opportunities. Top-class faculty aligned to the present-day curriculum focuses on research-oriented techniques. Interactions with internationally acclaimed yoga practitioners and Art Of Living Teachers.
- Teaching methods involve both classical learning and practical techniques. Course curriculum incorporates traditional yoga philosophy with techniques relevant to present-day lifestyles.
- Our objective is to open options in the field of teaching, research, instruction, and entrepreneurship. Being directly under the aegis of HH Sri Sri Ravishankar’s academic pedagogy, students relish the additional convenience of interactions with and personal guidance with a wide variety of internationally acclaimed yoga practitioners and experienced faculty from Art of Living.
- The Yogic Science department of Sri Sri University offers a mix of yoga and management skills to inspire employable Yoga entrepreneurs.
The career avenues with a degree in BSc Yoga is as follows:
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Therapist and Naturopaths
- Research Officer-Yoga
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% score
What People Say About Us
“I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.”
“SSU is providing value education and this is going to serve the need of the hour to produce qualified people who have got exposure to cultural and traditional facility. The University is doing a lot to promote Indian culture and they are take care of people like anything and I found all of them very good human being .I feel that this university has got a very bright future because this university has a very strong foundation , they are doing a lot and they are very liberal and they are very open minded.”
Applications for 2022 Open