BFA Animation/ Painting/ Applied Arts
The Visual and Performing Arts program explores the scholarly and practical study of a wide variety of artistic techniques and styles. Within the Visual and Performing Arts is a range of educational opportunities and potential careers.
Course Features :
- A Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) is followed similar to the syllabi of international universities.
- A holistic and far-sighted curriculum developed by a team of experts keeps sustainability as its focus.
- The students are taught in studios where they have their own dedicated design spaces. They are set projects that require them to produce drawings and models to communicate their ideas.
- Studio work is supervised in individual tutorials and group critical reviews encouraging students to develop essential design skills.
- Learning is not only confined to the studio, opportunities are given to students to also explore nature.
- The BVA students at SSU are prepared for an unpredictable and exciting field of visual communication.
- The course provides an opportunity to the students with a flair for art and innovation to specialize in Applied Arts or Painting.
- This professional degree program will enable students to become successful visual art professionals.
- After completing the course, students can seek employment at art studios, advertising firms, as well as publishing houses, and even put up one’s own art exhibition.
- The capstone initiatives taken by the department include various activities apart from teaching. Students are encouraged to adopt various interdisciplinary activities merging music, dance, fine arts, architecture, mass media, and journalism in an integrated manner that also adds value to their degrees. Both students and faculty are also encouraged to participate in various international platforms.
- The most common employers of performing arts graduates include local government, arts organizations, education institutions, the National Health Service (NHS), leisure companies, voluntary organizations, research agencies, freelance services, etc
- Short-term or freelance contracts, moving between different ﬁelds, generating opportunities through networking, attending auditions, collaborating with other artists, and putting on your own shows are all part of a performer’s lifestyle.
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% score
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2023 Open