Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
- The Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of big data techniques, and their applications for effective decision making in improving business processes.
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is a three-year undergraduate interdisciplinary course spread over six semesters.
- The program curriculum has been designed with feedback from industry and academia. The main attraction of the program is live projects in the third year of the course where students will explore their knowledge while working on real-world business problems.
- This 3-year program is spread across 6 semesters and follows Innovative teaching-learning activities like-Modular Based Teaching, Video-Based Teaching, e-learning, Webinars, Quiz Competitions, etc.
- Additionally, counseling is provided to help students overcome their academic/personal issues. Remedial classes are conducted to uplift the progress of the students and regular sessions and assignments help evaluate the progress of the students.
- We provide students the opportunity to develop their soft skills by organizing seminars and workshops. Meditation and breathing practices help students to understand their minds, concentrate better and deal with stress.
- An E-notice facility is issued for students and we acknowledge feedback from parents/students on teaching and evaluation strategies etc.
The career prospects available after graduation in Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) are as follows:
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Applications Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Data Architect
- Infrastructure Architect
- Data Engineer
COURSE FACT SHEET
We can reduce the required percentage to 45% as UGC/State board has not defined any minimum selection criteria for admission into graduate level programs.
The cutoff is always set by the respective institution.
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2023 Open