- Bachelor of Architecture is a full-fledged five-years undergraduate degree course. The course of architecture presents an amalgamation of theoretical and practical knowledge for students to learn the art of planning, designing, and constructing physical structures of various kinds.
- As an architect, it’s vital to have a rational and artistic bent of mind along with critical analyses to approach a particular problem. The career avenue of Architecture graduates in India is tremendous with the proliferation in the infrastructure building industry. A qualified B. Arch graduate has the option to choose their line of work from being consultants to architectural designers.
- The course is committed to developing the best eco-sensitive builders with the aim to train visionary, ethical, and intuitive architects to address the social, economic, and cultural challenges of the new millennium.
- The focus is on sustainability in every aspect of the discipline. Our curriculum is designed to nurture Mother Earth and to build a green planet; reaching out globally while acting locally.
- Mentored by a committed faculty, our students ‘dare to dream’ and work to turn the dreams into reality. We believe that the world is one family – reflected through our anthem, ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. This, in itself, is an invitation to be a part of the family.
Features of the Course:
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) in tune with the syllabi of international universities
- Developing a holistic, far-sighted curriculum keeping sustainability as its focus
- Studio assignments –your own dedicated design space
- Opportunities are created to explore natural settings
The career prospect after completion of B. Arch is numerous with opportunities in corporates, government bodies, being a landscape designer, and many more. A very brief idea is highlighted below:
- Private Practice: You can always choose to follow the traditional path of seeking employment with an established architectural firm, and then leveraging that experience to start up a private consultancy practice.
- Government Service: Jobs can be sought at Govt and Quasi-Govt agencies like the Development Authorities (e.g. DDA, BDA, JDA, CMDA, MMRDA, etc) or the PWD, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Urban Development (Both state level or central level), Municipal Councils & Corporations, Railways, Highway Development Authority, etc.
- Project & Construction Manager: You can also join in the trend for Project Management firms to offer end-to-end solutions to corporate clients.
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. NATA / JEE Paper 2.
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,