BPA Odissi dance
The program explores the scholarly and practical study of a wide variety of artistic techniques and styles. Within the Visual and Performing Arts is a range of educational opportunities and potential careers.
- Adopt various interdisciplinary activities merging music, dance, fine arts, architecture, mass media, and journalism in an integrated manner that also adds value to their degrees.
- Both students and faculty are also encouraged to participate at various international platforms.
- Apart from music-related subjects, the curriculum also includes papers on Yoga, Sanskrit, English, communication, and spirituality for overall development.
- A Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) is followed similar to the syllabi of international universities.
- The curriculum is holistic and far-sighted keeping sustainability as its main focus so that students can have all-around development.
- The students are taught in studios.
- Studio work is supervised by individual tutorials and group critical reviews encouraging students to develop essential skills.
- Learning is not only confined to the studio, opportunities are given to students to also explore new styles. Sufficient exposure is provided to students by giving them numerous performance platforms.
- You will be taught in our studios, where you will have your own dedicated design space. You will be supervised on studio work in individual tutorials and group critical reviews which encourage you to explore different approaches and develop essential design skills.
- The curriculum includes courses on English Communication, Sanskrit, Cultural History, and Yoga. Besides the opportunity to perform on stage, in various local and national level events organized inside as well as outside the campus, the students at SSU also gain exposure through the world-class conferences, festivals, events, and various forums organized by the Art of Living.
- Students are trained to become professional dancers with UGC-approved qualifications, who can impart dance education by setting up their own studios or by teaching in schools.
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% score
What People Say About Us
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. am so impressed by this campus because it isn't a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
Dr. Vijay, Professor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am qu campus infrastructure and Integrated programs they are running right now. wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location. the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Applications for 2023 Open