Faculty of Arts, Communication and Indic Studies HOD
Mr. Ratikant Mohapatra
Dean & Professor – Faculty of Arts, Communication and Indic Studies
– Masters in Odissi Dance from Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
– Honoured with the National Award “Pride of India” by Chinta-O-Chetna, Bhubaneswar 2004.
– Received the prestigious award : Rashtriya Raja Mansingh Tomar Award for Srijan by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh for the year 2011-2012.
– Honored with prestigious “Sangeet Natak Akademi Puruskar”, Govt. of India, New Delhi for Odissi Dance for the year 2016.
– Barabati Nrutyotsav (National Festival of Dance & Music), Cuttack, awarded “Honour of Adore” for the best performance in Dashanana ballet in 2003.
– Honoured by Indian Performing Arts Promotion Inc., Washington Dc, USA for the valued contribution in Odissi dance in 2003.
Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager, Supply Chain Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered it very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.
Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara, Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands, Europe
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location, the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.
Mr. Chirag Shah Deputy General Manager- Human Resources Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd
Vinish Kasturia, Mathematics Professor, IIT
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.
Dr. Vijay, Professor, University of Hyderabad
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am quite impressed with campus infrastructure and integrated programs they are running right now. I wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!
Vandana Shiva, Social Activist, Author
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. I am so impressed by this campus because it isn’t a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.
R B Sharma, Advisor to Vice Chancellor, Amity University