- Masters of Science in Osteopathy is a full-time postgraduate program for qualified chiropractors, sports therapists, physiotherapists, medical practitioners, and anyone with a medical domain of graduate study.
- In this two-year qualifying, course practitioners are given the opportunity to achieve the required competence profile for autonomous osteopathic practice.
- The Sri Sri University aims to produce clinicians who have the knowledge and skills to integrate osteopathy with their existing healthcare practice in therapy, physiotherapy, or medicine.
- Inside the program, you will witness centered learning environment to promote the critical acquisition, development, and integration of clinical knowledge and osteopathic evaluative and treatment skills, within the context of your pre-existing clinical knowledge, skills, professional values, and norms.
- The core of this program is to develop a critical understanding of osteopathic philosophy and principles, developed and consolidated in a supervised student-centered clinical education setting.
- Osteopathy is the manual examination and the treatment method of the integrated musculoskeletal, visceral, and craniosacral systems.
- It provides a broad range of approaches to the maintenance of health and the management of a disease.
- It’s a patient-centered rather than disease-centered form of healthcare. It is driven by perseverance, dedication, and the will to serve.
- It is a distinctive form of medical care founded on the physiology that all body systems are interrelated and dependent on one another for good health.
Course Features :
- This course is facilitated by international experts from Europe, India, North and South America.
- The course comprises a complete syllabus including all the three areas of science; musculoskeletal osteopathy, visceral osteopathy, and cranial osteopathy.
- Students learn the course in more than 600 lecture hours and over 750 hours of supervised clinical practice in our Osteopathy clinic.
- The students get a personalized approach from the faculty members during the entire tenure of the course.
- It involves a comprehensive blend of osteopathic philosophy, theory, methodology, technique, clinical application, and research elements – each of which is introduced progressively and cumulatively.
- A review of anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics is also included.
- Outcome-based and student-centric learning whereby a culture of self–study and research is promoted by the environment.
- As a master of Osteopathy student, you would learn to integrate and put the knowledge into practice by treating patients at the fully functional osteopathy clinic at the campus.
With a Masters in Osteopathy, a student gets various opportunities mentioned as follows :
- You can choose to practise in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and care centers.
- There is also the option of working as a live-in healthcare assistant
- You can opt to be a visiting healthcare worker for patients who are unable to leave their homes.
- One can work in coordination with dietitians, medical practitioners, naturopaths, podiatrists, and other healthcare professionals.
Along with these, you can also opt for higher studies and pursue research and innovation in this field.
COURSE FACT SHEET
M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.A.M.S., B.P.T., B.H.M.S, & other Graduation degrees with a minimum of 140 hours of Anatomy & 140 hours of Physiology**
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,