Global Resource Center
The Global Resource Centre in Sri Sri University has been established to emerge as a center of excellence in the innovative fields of studies and relevant societal and environmental issues.
This has been mandated that the Global Resource Centre would be responsible for providing out-of-the-box solutions for real-time issues, affecting the multilayered structure of our country.
Under this banner, four sub-division of departments exist, which are independent in nature in terms of their functioning and operations.
These four departments deal with multi-faceted issues, which are:
- Sri Sri University Resource Centre for Climate Change & Sustainability Education & Practices…(Read More)
- Sri Sri Advanced Global Centre for Conflict Resolution and Peace Studies (SSAGC-CRPS)…(Read More)
- Sri Sri Advanced Global Centre for Indigenous Studies (SSAG-CIS)…(Read More)
- Sri Sri Centre for Advanced Research in Kathak (SSCARK)…(Read More)
- Sri Sri Centre for Advanced Research in Bharatnatyam
- Sri Sri Centre for Advanced Research in Water Resources and Environment Management
- Sri Sri Center for Translation and Interpreting Studies