Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) suggested by NAAC is developed to build good academic and administrative practices in the university. Thus, institutionalizing the IQAC in the university is important to maintain the academic and administrative rigor and appraisal mechanism to achieve excellence.
To build synergistic academic and administrative benchmarks to achieve assured quality in higher education and research program across the disciplines through the adoption of good academic practices and a timely assessment process.
IQAC of the university will have the following objectives (not limited to) as per the NAAC guidelines
IQAC will be an enabling platform to facilitate and contribute to
- To develop a system for informed, consistent, and proactive action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To develop and promote benchmarks for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through embedded quality measures and institutionalization of best academic practices.
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement;
- Ensure accountable internalization of the quality culture at all hierarchical level;
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.