Dr. Prativa Shree
- PhD in Yoga, Theories of Karma: A Comprehensive Survey”, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- MA in Yoga Philosophy, 1st position with 1st Division (Gold Medal), 2000-02., Bihar Yoga Bharati, Munger, Bihar, India
- BA in Economics, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- MA in Economics, Berhmpur University, Berhampur, Odisha
- Sri Sri Yoga 200H Teacher Training, Veda Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth, Bangalore, India (November 2013)
- Continuing Medical Education Program in Yoga, Lonavala, Pune (6th-12th March 2016)
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Yoga Philosophy with its practical application, Hatha Yoga, Yoga Sutra,Bhagavad Gita, Upanishad, Prana and Pranayama, Kundalini Yoga & Foundation of Yoga.
Awarded by Director, Sports & Youth Services, NCC Directorate, AYUSH Mission, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Meditation, Reading and Teaching
- Book Publications: Co-writer of 2 books.
- Articles Published: 4 Articles published in Seminars & Conferences of International & National level.
- Paper presentation: one International Seminar, one International Conference, three National Seminar & one National Conference.
- Member of the board of studies: North Odisha University, Baripada.
- Member of the Syllabus Committee meeting: North Odisha University, Baripada
- Member of Syllabus Expert Committee Meeting: IGNOU, Delhi (17th November 2018).
- External Examiner: Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Academy, Gopabandhu Ayurvada College, Puri Women’s Polytechnic, Bhubaneswar.
- Guest Faculty: NIRTAR, DDCE, ICCR
- Research guide: 3 PhD scholars in 2017
- Resource Person: Directorate of Secondary Education, CHSE, BSE, Gopabandhu Academy of Administration, DAV Public school, DAV School of Business Management, Utkal University (13 times for the UGC sponsored orientation programs), Power Grid Corporation of India, DDCE, Door Darshan & All India Radio, Center, Mohidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, Director, Sports & Youth
- Services, Biju Pattnaik State Police Academy,Guest of honor: Anjali National Children’s Festival (SWABHIMAN), Seminar on Naturopathic management of disease at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, Judge: State level Yoga Championship organized by State Schools Association, Orissa, Television Program: Tarang Chanel (2 times), DD Odia (several times) Panel member.All India Radio Program: 2 times.
- Member of NGO: Satyam Yoga Academy & Living Humanity
- Joined Sri Sri University on 30th August 2014
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Dept. of Yogic Science in Sri Sri University, Cuttack, Odisha since 2014.
- D.A.V. Public School, Unit – 8, Bhubaneswar (2010-2014).
- In February’2016, conferred Ph.D. Degree in Yoga with my Topic” The Law of Karma: A Comprehensive Survey” under Utkal University.
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha (2004).
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar (2007).
- Utkal University, Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar (2008 – 2012).
- College of Basic Science, OUAT, Bhubaneswar Odisha, (2007 – 2012).
- B. J. B. College, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, (2008 – 23rd February 2015).