Dr. Sarita Mishra
– Ph.D. in Finance, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
– Master Degree in Management, Sambalpur University, Sambalpur, Odisha
– Bachelor Degree in Physics, Chemistry (Hons.), Mathematics, Rajendra College, Bolangir, Odisha
Entrepreneurship, Start up funding, Corporate finance
– Received the best presentation of the Dept. of School of management at Research Scholar Week 2017, NIT Rourkela
– Mishra S. and Bag D (2016). Compensation Provisions in a Venture Capital-Limited Partner (VC-LP) Contract: A Theoretical Framework. Indian Journal of Finance. 10 (5). 50-61.
– Mishra S., Bag D and Mishra S.(2017). Venture Capital Investment Choice: Multi-criteria Decision Matrix. The Journal of Private Equity.20 (2).52-68.
– Mishra S. and Bag D (2017). Syndication of Venture Capital Investment in India: An Empirical Study. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies.3 (2), 81-90.