Dr. Suneeta Satpathy
- Ph.D (Cyber security, Data Fusion, Decision Mining): Utkal University.
- MCA : OUAT, B.Sc: Utkal University, BBSR.
What subject you teach at SSU ?
Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Digital Forensic Investigation
Dr Suneeta Satpathy says
The Sri Sri University is a distinctive premier institution where the young minds are trained not only to learn but also to become a good human being with human values. The students not only strengthen their academic excellence but also blend themselves with spirituality, which is the fundamental requirement to maintain calmness within ourselves. Founder Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar’s vision of diversified education and recognition of humanity as the greatest identity irrespective of the nation, gender is the most powerful agent to attain peace and spread happiness all over the world. Along with the traditional course syllabus the curriculum also adopts recent emerging technologies and mind management tools and techniques to nurture the skills and professional responsibilities among future generations. I feel proud and privileged to be a member of this university.
- Received “Senior Educator & Scholar Award” 10th National Teachers’ Day Awards 2019 – Powered By – National Foundation for Entrepreneurship Development (NFED), Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India, 5th July 2019.
- Received “Inspirational Teacher Award” by Education Icon Awards in association with Techprolabz-School of Robotics 24th August, 2019, Delhi.
- Associate Member (AM1913878)
- Member of IETA Life
- Member in ISTE
Assistant Professor (CSE): College of Engineering Bhubaneswar
- Received her Ph.D.( Digital Forensics, Cyber Security) from Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, in the year 2015, with Directorate of Forensic Sciences, Ministry of Home Affairs, scholarship from Govt. of India.
- She was a Research Fellow in the Computer Forensic Research and Development Division, GEQD, CFSL, Hyderabad during Dec 2002 – Dec 2005. She received her postgraduate degree in computer science from O.U.A.T, Odisha in the year 1998.
Her research interests include Computer Forensics, Digital Forensics, Cyber Security, Data Fusion, Data Mining, Big Data Analysis, Decision Mining and Machine Learning. In addition to research, she has guided many post-graduate and graduate students. She has published research papers in many International Journals (Scopus and SCI) and conferences in repute. She has one Indian patent to her credit.
She has edited 6 research books with reputed publishers like Springer, Wiley, CRC APPLE Academic Press. She has also received “best teacher” award from Odisha Technological Conclave, Department of Higher Education Govt. of Odisha, on 15th September 2019. She is actively involved as a fellow of the Indian Society Technical Education, the Institute of Engineering and Technology, the Computer Society of India, and as a member of the Institute of Engineers.
Her professional activities include roles as editorial board member and/or reviewer of Journal of Engineering Science, Advancement of Computer Technology and Applications, Robotics and Autonomous Systems (Elsevier), computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal (Elsevier).