Dr. Sunil Kumar Dhal
Dr. Sunil Kumar Dhal
- PhD (Comp.Sc.)
- M.Tech (Comp.Sc)
- MSc (Mathematics)
Year of Experience: 25 Years in teaching
No of Indian Patent Published: 04
No of Australian Patent Applied : 3
Book Published : 7 Nos
Book Chapter : 2 Nos
No of Consultancy Project : 04
No of National & International Journal articles : 90
No of Conference Papers :26
Google Scholar Citation : 120
- Text Books titled “Introduction to Computer and Information Technology” Alok Publication,2001.
- Programming in C- Alok Publication, 2003
- “Programming in C With Sessional” Alok Publication, 2004
- “Computer Glossary” Orissa Text Book Press, Govt. of Orissa.,2004
- “Management Information System “ Himalaya publishing house, New Delhi 2012
- “Information System” Himalaya publishing house, New Delhi for Bharatiya Bidyapith Distance education program 2012
- Business Information System”, Himalaya publishing house, New Delhi 2013
Journal Editorial Board
- “Sri Sri Journal of Management and Innovation”, Publisher: Faculty of Management Studies, Sri Sri University Print ISSN: 2319-‐7587
- “Srusti Management Review”, A journal of Management and IT, Publisher: Srusti Academy of Management, ISSN NO 0974-4274
- “International Journal of Applied Industrial Engineering” Publisher: IGI Global, ISSN: 2155-4153 eISSN: 2155-4161
- “International Journal of Knowledgebase Organization “ISSN No Publisher IGI Global, ISSN No: 2155-6393, EISSN :2155-6407
- Ambedkar Excellence Award 2013 for Eminent Academician on 58th Death anniversary of Dr. B. R Ambedkar at Lohiya Academy, Bhubaneswar.
- Orissa Nirman Sanman-2014 on the occasion of Orissa sanskruti aka ananya. parampara raja paraba on 15th june 2014
- Mother Teresa Seba Award 2014 on the occasion of 105th birth day of Mother Teresa on 27th Aug 2014.
- Orissa Ratna Sanman 2015 on the occasion of workshop on “Importance of Human Value in Social Sector” organized by Print Media.
- Sikhyaka Gourava Sanman 2016 On the occasion of “Bijupattnaik Jayanti “Organized by Institute of Engineers, Bhubaneswar on 5th March 2016.
Primary Fields of Research
Main area of interest includes data analytics, Business Analytics, Enterprise resource Planning, Decision Support system and its applications using machine learning techniques, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, optimization Techniques
Research and Publications:
- Kushagra International Management Review “ Challenges and Opportunities of Big dta in corporate world” Paper accepted
- International journal of science and research , “ A study on employee attrition in BPO industries in india, Volume-4,Issue-1,January-2015,pg 2242-2249
- A study of Factors affecting employee’s attitude towards ERP implementation in our work place” International journal on recent and innovation trends in computing and communication
- “A state space computational model approach for estimating volatility using particle filter relating to portfolio risk analysis”, Journal of Intelligent computing and application, Vol -2 , Issue-4
- “A hybrid model for estimation of volatility of call option price using particle filter “, International journal of Computer Science and issue,”Voume-9, issue-4,PP 201-213