Dr. Suresh Kumar Sahoo
– Ph.D. – Berhampur University, Commerce
– MPhil – Berhampur University, Commerce
– Master Degree – Berhampur University, Commerce
– Bachelor Degree – Utkal University
Conducting MDPs in Finance and Non-finance executives in Steel, Cement and Power sectors
1. Awards: Honored with the Regional Gold 2020 (Asia Pacific) Award for CIMA Teaching Excellence by CGMA Global University and Academic Center of Excellence.
“Finance for Non-Finance Executives” Two-day training on 1st & 2nd February 2019 at Aarti Steels Ltd, Cuttack, Odisha.
“Finance for Non-Finance” Two-day training on 10th-11th September 2018 at DCPP, Dongamahua, Tamnar, Chhattisgarh.
“Finance for Non-Finance” Two-day training on 9th-10th July 2018 at Jindal Power Limited, Tamnar, Chhattisgarh.
“Finance for Non-Finance” one-day training on 27th April 2018 at Jindal Power Limited, Tamnar, Chhattisgarh.
“Finance for Non-Finance” one-day training on 21st March 2018 at Jindal Power Limited, Tamnar, Chhattisgarh.
3. Dr. Suresh Kumar Sahoo is an Associate Professor in Faculty of Management Studies, Sri Sri University, Cuttack. He has done his M.Com (Finance). M.Phil (Financial Analysis) and Ph.D. (Corporate Disclosure) with over 15 years of industry and academic experience to his credit. He is a keen researcher in the field of Accountancy and Finance, has published articles in national & international journals and presented research papers at national and international conferences. Apart from that he is also a case writer and published a case on “source of revenue on urban development”.
4. REVIEWER: (a) Amity Business Journal, Bi-annual internal referred journal, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. ISSN-2278-0904 (b). IIM Kozhikode Society and Management Review