In view of the limited Hostel Accommodation, Please note that the grant of admission to a programme of study in the University would not ensure allotment of Hostel Accommodation and that the Accommodation will be offered to the eligible applicants subject to availability.
The Hostel Facility is strictly on First Come First Serve Basis based on the availability of Rooms and the following criteria in the same order of preference:
- International Students 100%
- MBA Students 100%
- M.Sc Osteopathy Students 100%
- B.Osteopathy 100% (Except those from Cuttack and Bhubaneshwar)
- B.Arch Students 100% (Except those from Cuttack and Bhubaneshwar)
Other Students: Seats in the hostel if available after allotment in the above categories shall be given as per the following priority.
- B.Sc. Hons (Agriculture/Horticulture) Students – Merit wise
- MA GGPP Students – Merit wise
- MA JMC Students – Merit wise
- BFA Animation/ BVA/ BPA(Odissi & Hindustani Vocal Music) Students – Merit wise
- B.Voc Tourism and Retail Management Students – Merit wise
- BBA/ BCom Students – Merit wise
- B.Sc Yoga & MA Yogic Science Students – Merit wise
- BA Hons English – Merit-wise
- B.Sc Hons Computer Science – Merit wise
- B.Sc Physics/Maths/Comp Sci –Merit wise
- PGDFM – Merit wise
- MA Sanskrit – Merit wise
*The students staying in Cuttack and Bhubaneshwar can avail our transport facility.
*Girls and outstation students would be given preference based on the availability of the rooms.
For availing the Hostel Facility
- You need to click on the below mentioned link of the Request form for Hostel Allotment.
- Once sent, your request will be scrutinized and Hostel Allocation Form will be sent to you.
- You need to send the duly filled Form along with the payment receipt of Hostel Charges attached on or before 25 June 2019.
- The Hostel Allotment will happen on the day of Reporting on Campus based on the availability of rooms.
- Those who fail to pay and confirm on or before 25 June 2019 may need to make their own arrangements for accommodation outside.
To fill up the Hostel Requisition Form, Click Here
|S.No||Course||Hostel Default Sharing||Hostel Fee per Sem||Hostel Deposit charges|
|Mess Charges (Including GST)|
|Transport Charges |
|Transport Charges (From BBSR)|
|Parking Charges |
(For 4 wheelers Only)
|9.||B.Sc Hons.Comp Science||3||30000||10000||18000||12000||15000||6000|
|15.||BPA(Hindustani Vocal Music)||4||25000||10000||18000||12000||15000||6000|
| ||MBA(Agri- Business)||2||35000||10000||18000||12000||15000||6000|
|19.||M.A Yogic Science||3||30000||10000||18000||12000||15000||6000|
| || || || || || || || || |
For availing the Transport Facility
- You need to click on the below-mentioned link of the Request form for Transport
- Once sent, your request will be scrutinized and Transport Form will be sent to you.
- You need to send the Filled Form along with the payment receipt of Transport Charges attached on or before 25 June 2019.
- Those who fail to pay and confirm on or before 25 June 2019 may need to make their own transport arrangements
- The Transport Card will be issued on the day of reporting on campus.
To fill up the Transport Requisition Form, Click Here