Ms. Rasmirekha Pattnaik
- B.Sc. Agriculture, College of Agriculture, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751003. Year- 2016
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Agronomy), College of Agriculture, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751003, Year-2018
- Continuing Ph.D. Agronomy, College of Agriculture, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751003.
- ICAR NET in Agroforestry Qualified in the Year 2019
Broad current research interest:
- Nutrient management in rice
- Conservation agriculture
- Organic farming
- Cropping systems
- AGR-109 Geo- informatics and Nano- technology and Precision Farming 2(1+1)
- HWM- 203 Weed Management in Horticultural Crops 2(1+1)
- University Merit Scholarship for B.Sc (Agriculture) at OUAT, Bhubaneswar; 2013-2016.
- Got University Rank 7 in joint entrance examination for MSc. (Ag) in OUAT.
- Awarded University Rank 2 in OUAT Ph.D. exam.
- University Merit Scholarship for Ph.D. (Agronomy) at OUAT, Bhubaneswar; 2018-2020.
- Qualified UGC NET in 2019.
- Qualified ICAR NET in 2019.
- Assistant Professor in Agronomy, Dept. of Agronomy, School of Agriculture, GIET University, Gunupur, Odisha- 765022, 02/2021 to 06/2021.
Peer Reviewed Jornal:
- Pattnaik R, Satapathy MR, Sethi K, Samantaray SK (2020) Effect of fertility levels and split application of nitrogen on growth, total nutrient uptake and economics of different rice cultivars. pp 110-112.
- Pattnaik R , Sethi K , Das D (2020) Soil carbon sequestration through various agronomic practices: A way to mitigate climate change impacts. 9(6):755-761.
- Mallick PP, Satapathy MR, Samantaray SK, Pattnaik RP (2020) Performance of Summer Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) under Various Irrigation Schedules and Weed Management Practices. 9(7): 3662-3667.
- Pattnaik R, Satapathy MR, Sethi K, Jena SN (2019) Performance of medium duration rice varieties to varying levels of fertility and split application of nitrogen. pp : 0974-6315.
- Pattnaik, Sethi (2020) Leaf colour Chart : A tool to Assess Leaf Nitrogen Status. Agriculture & Food: e- Newsletter, volume.2 , issue 12, pp. 317-318.
- Pattnaik, Sethi (2020) IOT and its Role in Transforming Agriculture. Agriculture & Food: e- Newsletter, volume.2 , issue 7, pp. 526-527.
Seminar and conferences attended:
- Participated in National Seminar on “Reaching the Unreached through Science And Technology”-2017 organized by ISCA Bhubaneswar chapter and KIIT, Bhubaneswar on 17th-18th December,2017.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Sustainable Rice Production Technology For Increasing the Farmers’ Income”- 2018, jointly organized by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Raipur and Tata Trusts, Mumbai.
- Participated in one day National Seminar Cum Panel Discussion on “Doubling Farmers’ Income : Role of Agricultural Mechanization” organized by Department of Agricultural Engineering, Paili-Siksa Bhavana, Sriniketan, West Bengal on 29th jan 2018.
- Participated in National seminar on Climate Smart Agriculture for Enhancing Farm Profitability. – 28-29 Jan,2020, organized by Odisha chapter, Indian Society of Agronomy, Department of Agronomy, OUAT, Bhubaneswar.
- Participated in International conference on Advances and Innovation in Agriculture & Allied Sciences. – 2020 organized by ENRF, Etawah (UP) during 31st Jan – 1st Feb held at Jawaharlal Nehru University Convention Centre, New Delhi, India.
- Participated and presented poster on “ Effect of fertility levels and split application of Nitrogen on growth, total nutrient uptake, yield and economics of different rice cultivars” in virtual mode in 1st Indian Rice Congress- 2020 (an International Conference), organized by Association of Rice Research Workers, ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack on December 8-9,2020.
- Young Research Fellow Award in International conference on Advances and Innovation in Agriculture & Allied Sciences. – 2020.
- Best Article Award for two articles by Agriculture & Food – E News Letter.
Assistant Professor: GIET University.
Received Young Research Fellow Award in International conference on Advances and Innovation in Agriculture & Allied Sciences – 2020.
Ms Rasmirekha Pattnaik says:
I have already worked as a guest faculty in this university. It provides a learning environment which encourages innovative thinking with extremely talented faculty members. A university that focuses on knowledge and skill development of the students is best to work with.