Online Learning Sanskrit
Online Learning Sanskrit Level 1
About the Programme:
This program helps you to learn how to speak, read, understand, write and think in simple Sanskrit language. This is your first step towards tapping the knowledge embedded in Sanskrit language. Teaching medium will be Hindi, English and Sanskrit.
Anyone who wants to learn Sanskrit (NO BACKGROUND IN Sanskrit REQUIRED). Willingness to learn and sincerity. Working Knowledge of Hindi or English to understand what is taught.
Date: 11th to 17th March 2021
Time: 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM IST
8:00 PM to 9:00 PM EST
Key Take-Aways and Learning Outcomes:
Learning Objectives –
1) To know and practice correct pronunciation/recitation of Sanskrit texts.
2) To make understand the structure of Sanskrit words and sentences and the methodology to understand the meaning of any simple Sanskrit text.
3) To provide access to supporting learning tools for the study of simple Sanskrit texts.
4) To create simple Sanskrit text.
Learning Outcomes –
1) Students will recite a variety of Sanskrit texts in proper manner.
2) Students will easily understand the structure of simple Sanskrit texts.
3) Students will be able to understand the simple texts in Sanskrit with the help of tools provided.
4) Students will create simple Sanskrit texts of their own.
About the Facilitator:
Dr. Shilpi Mishra
Faculty of Art, Communication & Indic Studies, Sri Sri University
Fees of the Programme:
National Participants: INR 590/-
International Participants: USD $30.00