Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology) Faculty of Agriculture
– Ph. D. in Plant Pathology (Banaras Hindu University)
– M. Sc. (Agriculture) in Mycology and Plant Pathology (Banaras Hindu University)
– B. Sc. in Agriculture (Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology)
1. Received “Young Scientist Award (2016)” in 18th Indian Agricultural Scientists & Farmers Congress, Bioved Research Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences.
2. Best Paper Award in 18th Indian Agricultural Scientists & Farmers Congress, Bioved Research Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (2016)
3. Best Paper Award on ARRW Golden Jubilee International Symposium held at CRRI, Odisha (2013)
1. Chinmayee Mohapatra, Ramesh Chand, Anil K Singh, and G P Dixit (2017). Principal component analysis for quantitative traits and powdery mildew reistance in pea (Pisum sativum). Journal of Food Legumes 30(2): 43-47
2. Chinmayee Mohapatra, Ramesh Chand, Sudhir Navathe and Sandeep Sharma (2016). Histo-chemical and biochemical analysis reveals association of er1 mediated powdery mildew resistance and redox balance in pea. J. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 106: 54-63.
3. Chinmayee Mohapatra, Ramesh Chand, Anil K Singh and Chanda Kushwaha (2016). Identification and characterisation of Mlo genes in pea (Pisum sativum) vis-a-vis validation of Mlo gene specific markers. Turkish Journal of Biology 40:184-195
4. Anuj K.Maurya, Sudhir Navathe, Chinmayee Mohapatra, & Ramesh Chand (2018) Antioxidants elevates the resistance to Cercospora canescence in interspecific cross of Vigna radiate (Kopergaon) × Vigna mungo (Pant Urd 31)’. Indian Phytpathology (Accepted).
5. Chanda Kushwaha, Ramesh Chand, Anil K Singh, Rashmi Rai, C P Srivastava, B D Singh and Chinmayee Mohapatra (2016). Lignification and early abortive fungal colonies as indicators of partial resistance to rust in pea. J. Tropical Plant Pathology.
6. Samarendra Das, Priyanka Pandey, Anil Rai and Chinmayee Mohapatra (2016) A computational system biology approach to construct gene regulatory networks for salinity response in rice (Oryza sativa). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 85(12): 1546-1552.
1. Awarded with UGC Research Fellowship (2012).
2. Acted as Resource Person in Summer Training on Techniques and Tools of Plant Biotechnology at Institute of Agricultural Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (2015).
3. Acted as Resource Person in CIMMYT funded CRP training “Spot blotch of wheat: Delivering resistant wheat lines and diagnostic and molecular markers for resistance at Institute of Agricultural Sciences, BHU, Varanasi (2017).