- Program organized in Sri Sri University:
- Workshop on “Climate and Business” was organized by FCMS, SSU on 5th Feb 2019
FCMS has organized a Workshop on “Climate and Business” in association with Climate Reality Project, (USA) India and SPARSH (A CSR initiative of JK Paper Ltd.) on 5th Feb 2019.
1) Mr. Aditya Pundir, Country Manager, The Climate Reality Project India
2) Prof. Prafulla Kumar Dhal, GM, JK Paper Ltd. & Head CSR
The workshop on ‘Climate and Business’ was an eye opener to the ongoing challenges to our planet.
- Workshop on “Climate Change and Water Conservation : Insights for Business Leaders” was organized by FCMS, SSU on 5th Jan 2019
FCMS has organized a Workshop on “Climate Change and Water Conservation : Insights for Business Leaders” in association with Climate Reality Project, USA (India) and SPARSH (A CSR initiative of JK Paper Ltd.) on 5th Jan 2019.
This workshop provides a platform to discuss the challenges and solutions related to climate change and water conservation particularly for business practitioners.
Climate change and water resources affects business competitive landscape in the ways, which unaware business leaders/ practitioners might not realize. Hence, nowadays, it is a prerequisite for business managers to have an awareness and knowledge pertaining to the above issues and should be able to map related risks and opportunities. As per the present industry requirement, managers who are able to identify and analyze emerging risks will be better to manage or mitigate potential damages.
The following speakers were invited:-
- Prafulla Kumar Dhal, GM, JK Paper Ltd. & Head CSR.
- Pravin Lawande, Senior Project Consultant, Ernst & Young LLP.
- Shashi Dalvi, Climate Reality Project (USA), India.
- Contact Details: Office of the Climate Change & Sustainability , 2nd Floor, Shruti Building, Sri Sri University Cuttack, Bidyadhar pur, Ward No.-3, Odisha: 754006, Contact No-0671-7132631, Mail. I.D: email@example.com