Our aim is to develop an Ayurveda teaching hospital with a capacity of 300 IPD beds with a 100 seater Ayurveda college at Sri Sri University in Odisha by 2020.
The prime objective of the University AYURVEDIC COLLEGE & HOSPITAL is to provide Ayurveda health care facilities to all the sectors of society in Odisha specifically to the socio-economic backward region of the village Godisahi, Arilo, Bidydharpur and Cuttack city.
The Medical College is proposed to be established to impart medical education for a minimum of 100 students per annum. Medical education prepares the doctors, surgeons and other specialists and trains them to complete their tasks with quality.
The students will be trained in such a way as to cater to the needs of the suffering society with a kind and sympathetic heart and to treat
the patients with a severe disease like pulmonary diseases, coronary diseases, all kinds of cancerous and infectious diseases with utmost care and urgency.
· Ayurveda Hospital Introduction
We are privileged to live in a glorious period of regeneration of spirituality and upliftment of human values happening on a global level under the guidance of one of the greatest spiritual masters, Poojya Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
• Ayurveda is a part of His Holiness’ global vision of bringing peace, health, and harmony to the entire mankind, apart from blessing the human kind with Spiritual knowledge he has decided to patronize Ayurveda, the Indian traditional system of medicine.
• This upcoming hospital and thereafter College will not only provides course knowledge and its clinical application but also will give center of excellence for the erudition of Ayurveda, and to sculpture skillful and knowledgeable physicians to achieve holistic health in the community
- To impart quality education in the field of Ayurveda and to nurture the young talent to become skilled professional and serve society.
- To meet the country’s need for highly qualified teacher clinician and researcher in all disciplines of Ayurveda
- To provide optimal and affordable Ayurveda treatment facility using all the modern medical & diagnostic tools while preserving the essentials of traditional Ayurveda medicine.
- To create an unique academic & clinical environment with the assimilation of Ayurveda concepts with latest of development in the scientific field for purpose of education, research and health care in the field of Ayurveda.
- To achieve holistic health locally, nationally and globally
- We do this through unique educational pattern to produce the leading Ayurveda physicians and scientists of future and unraveling the ancient knowledge through research to empower the entire Ayurveda fraternity
- OUR SERVICES:
- IN PATIENT SERVICES:
- Kaya Chikitsa including Panchakarma
- Prasooti and Kumarabhiritya
OUT PATIENT SERVICES:
1. Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
2. Panchakarma (Five types of Purificatory therapies, unique to Ayurveda)
3. Shalyatantra (Surgery)
4. Swasthavritta & Yoga (Community Medicine)
5. Shalakyatantra (Eye & ENT)
6. Prasutitantra & Streeroga (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
7. Kumarabhiritya (Pediatrics)
- Clinical Laboratory: A well – equipped Laboratory for various investigations like Hematological Tests, Urine Tests, Biochemical Tests, Serological Tests & ECG
- Diagnostic X-ray services
- Minor OT/ Dressing
SRI SRI COLLEGE OF AYURVEDIC SCIENCE AND RESEARCH HOSPITAL – SRI SRI UNIVERSITY, scheduled to be inaugurated on 26 th , April 2019.
Walk-In Interviews are scheduled on 24 APRIL 2019 at Sri Sri University Campus, Arilo, Cuttack at 9.30 am
For more details, visit our CAREERS page.