Admission Enquiry Form
- The B.Sc Osteopathy program is the first in Asia to provide a comprehensive syllabus compliant with the WHO benchmarks for training in Osteopathy.
- Sri Sri University offers a unique atmosphere for Osteopathy students, combining academic excellence with extracurricular activities that promote self-development and holistic wellness.
- The B.Sc Osteopathy program has a strong clinical focus, consisting of 1500 hours of clinical practice.
- The curriculum extensively covers the biomedical sciences, providing a strong base for interdisciplinary collaborations with other health care professionals.
- A culture of self–study and research are promoted, where students develop a refined sense of health within themselves through extracurricular activities such as yoga, meditation and exercise.
- Private clinical practice
- Hospital clinical practice
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 with 50 % marks in PCB group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Prof. (Dr.) B. R. Sharma
Dr. G. K. Pal
Dr. Tirthankar Ghosh
Dr. Dinesh Prasad Swain
Mr. Kalpesh Zala
Dr. Prativa Shree
What People Say About Us
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location, the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara,
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered it very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager Supply Chain Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. I am so impressed by this campus because it isn’t a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.Vandana Shiva, Social ActivistAuthor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am quite impressed with campus infrastructure and integrated programs they are running right now. I wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!Dr. Vijay, Professor University of Hyderabad
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.Vinish Kasturia Mathematics Professor, IIT
Applications for 2022 Open