Admission Enquiry Form
- Bachelor of Science in Yoga or B.Sc in Yoga is a three-year undergraduate course. In the present context, yoga has occupied the spotlight with respect to opportunities and a new segment of job and entrepreneurial openings. So, a degree in BSc Yoga is now more relatable than ever. Yoga is a holistic way of healthy living with its origin in ancient Indian philosophy.
- The science of Yoga imbibes the complete essence of the ‘Way of Life’. It means the union of the individual consciousness or soul with the universal consciousness or spirit. It is about emotional integration and spiritual elevation. A touch of mysticism gives a glimpse of the subtle realms that are within each one of us.
Objectives of the program:
- To introduce Yoga therapy, its principles, and practices of Yoga to people with various lifestyle disorder
- To make the people aware of the therapeutic and preventive value of Yog
- To bring peace and harmony into the society at large by introducing the Yogic way of life.
- To prepare therapists of high caliber to make the society free from stress and lifestyle-related diseases.
- The three-year bachelor's program offers a blend of yoga and management skills that enhance employability opportunities. Top-class faculty aligned to the present-day curriculum focuses on research-oriented techniques. Interactions with internationally acclaimed yoga practitioners and Art Of Living Teachers.
- Teaching methods involve both classical learning and practical techniques. Course curriculum incorporates traditional yoga philosophy with techniques relevant to present-day lifestyles.
- Our objective is to open options in the field of teaching, research, instruction, and entrepreneurship. Being directly under the aegis of HH Sri Sri Ravishankar’s academic pedagogy, students relish the additional convenience of interactions with and personal guidance with a wide variety of internationally acclaimed yoga practitioners and experienced faculty from Art of Living.
- The Yogic Science department of Sri Sri University offers a mix of yoga and management skills to inspire employable Yoga entrepreneurs.
The career avenues with a degree in BSc Yoga is as follows:
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Therapist
- Therapist and Naturopaths
- Research Officer-Yoga
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% score
Prof. (Dr.) B. R. Sharma
Dr. G. K. Pal
Dr. Tirthankar Ghosh
Dr. Dinesh Prasad Swain
Mr. Kalpesh Zala
Dr. Prativa Shree
What People Say About Us
We needed more experienced people from India. Therefore, we visited Sri Sri University. After my visit I was very impressed by the total i.e. the location, the knowledge and the atmosphere. I met 10 students and they pitched their ideas to me, which they did really well. I was really impressed by the management and the things they said which I was recollecting all my way back and which will remain with me all my life.Ms. Anja Jessurun Director Shankara,
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,
Mr. Kishan is a work dedicated guy who quickly understood what the expectations were from the project & put all efforts to achieve the same. He was punctual throughout the SIP. The most important thing is, even not being from engineering background, he grasped the project so quickly and delivered it very well. This speaks of his dedication and commitment for the work.Mr. Sourabh Sharma Manager Supply Chain Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
This is a University for the future where everyone has a right share of economic, spiritual and social well-being. I am so impressed by this campus because it isn’t a clone of what is being taught everywhere else. It is connecting the ancient values to the needs of the present.Vandana Shiva, Social ActivistAuthor
I am quite impressed with facilities, cordial staff and highly talented faculty members here. They have very unique programs. I am quite impressed with campus infrastructure and integrated programs they are running right now. I wish them luck for the Ayurveda hospital!Dr. Vijay, Professor University of Hyderabad
I found the campus quite beautiful and serene. Around here, it is a different kind of experience. It is away from hustle and bustle of city near Cuttack and Bhubaneswar. If you want to do meditation or spend some time to do some serious work like writing, thinking, contemplating, this is a wonderful place.Vinish Kasturia Mathematics Professor, IIT
Applications for 2022 Open