MBA in Cyber Security Management
- With the businesses shifting more towards digital platforms, no corporate houses are completely secured from cyber attacks nowadays. This brings us to the increasing need for professionals with cybersecurity specializations.
- Cyber Security is the application of guarding the data processor, hosts, digital phone, voltaic techniques, grids, and statistics from the malevolent blitz. It is further investigated as a document automation shield or thermionic data protection.
- The compass of jobs related to cybersecurity is surging at an exponential rate. It has been estimated that in 2019 alone, there were over 1 million cybersecurity jobs that went unfilled. And by 2021, an estimated 3.5 million cybersecurity jobs are going to be unfilled. This means that this field of study has a lot of demand but not enough people are into it, which makes it a prospective option to be pursued for.
Unique Course Offering
MBA in Cyber Security Management provides utility, expertise, and experience in a wide range of business, leadership, and managerial roles. It gives the understanding to deal with managerial intricacies keeping in mind the domain of cybersecurity.
Our salient course features include:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory with technology in mind.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in Cyber Security.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of information systems, including digital business models, IS architecture, and nascent technologies.
- An understanding of the principles of Cyber Security, including cybercrime theory, basic security, and Cyber Security auditing and assessment.
- Students would be provided with in-house incubation support which is approved by the Govt. in order to aid their entrepreneurial efforts.
- Exclusive cultural & literary clubs providing versatile exposure to students.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to analyze policy, trends, and intelligence to better anticipate and identify current and emerging cyber threats.
- You will also learn how to evaluate practices and procedures to prevent or minimize attacks.
- You will better understand the importance of risk management both from the Cybersecurity perspective as well as from the management perspective.
- Academia-Industrial Visit
- Internships 2-30 weeks durations
- Hands-on working in the virtual Cyber Range and LMS
- Development of Simulations Labs
- Product and Service Development and Startup
- Onboarding the companies/ organizations as an expert
Bouquet of Activities of CyberPeace Foundation
- Global CyberPeace Challenge eRaksha - Nationwide online safety competition
- Global CyberPeace Dialogues
- Global CyberPeace Summit
- CyberPeace Clubs
Managers generally lack formal education in the fundamentals of technological Cyber Security, and many Cyber Security graduates will find themselves out of their depth when faced with managerial tasks. MBA in Cyber Security Management bridges the gap and fulfills the need for managers and Cyber Security professionals to have a grasp of both technological and managerial aspects of their roles.
- General management of information technology and cybersecurity teams.
- Auditing and Analysis Roles.
- Senior cybersecurity policy advisor roles.
Some of the top companies that recruit professionals with cybersecurity degree are :
- GE Capital
- American Express
- Capital One
- General Motors
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Lockheed Martin
- Boeing and many more