- Sri Sri University’s MBA Program strives to build capacity of the students so that they can develop ideas and create opportunities. The program is designed to give students an in-depth knowledge of management disciplines. It follows an industry-oriented curriculum so that students get the required exposure.
- The course equips students with decision-making techniques, analysis, and evaluation of real business problems. The students are also equipped to conduct a strategic analysis using both theoretical and practical applications
- Sri Sri University has structured the foundation of Sri Sri Innovation Centre- “SRINOVATION” an active entrepreneurship cell that is the brainchild of FCMS (PG).
- We incorporate a variety of teaching methods involving both lectures and case-based teachings in order to bring corporate dynamics to the classroom.
- The course is framed as per international standards.
- Students walk through live simulations, seminars, group discussions, and project work to develop skills for them to face future business challenges but will also help them grow into socially conscious individuals.
- The choice-based credit system provides choices for the students to select from the prescribed courses (core, elective, or minor/soft skill courses).
- The course structure is designed through our active interaction with prominent academicians and corporate executives for meeting the needs of the industry.
- The two years Master program has been divided into 4 semesters with a summer internship Project for 8 weeks during the months of May-June apart from the core and elective papers based upon the choice of specialization.
The career avenues with a degree in MBA are very lucrative, and offer a wide range of alternatives, for students to choose from. Some of the commonly opted career choices are highlighted below :
- A career in sales, business development, media and entertainment, advertisement, brand management, or even general management.
- With a degree in MBA-Human Resources, you may look for opportunities and expertise in employee relations, compensation, training, recruiting, and strategy.
- As a Business Analyst, you may have a special edge in competing for more general positions in business management. The top recruiters in this field are Boston Consulting Group, Accenture, Capgemini, Wipro, Amazon and etc.
- You may also opt for positions as Operations Manager, Production Analyst, Production Manager, Time Study Analyst, Inventory Manager, Purchasing Manager, Schedule Coordinator, Distribution Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Quality Analyst, Quality Manager, and Plant Manager
- If you opt for MBA-Finance, you can look for opportunities in Corporate Finance, Corporate Banking, Credit Risk Management, Asset Management, Hedge Fund Management, Private Equity, Treasury, Sales, and Trading.
COURSE FACT SHEET
Graduation from any discipline or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% for general category and 45% for reserved category*
CAREER READINESS PROGRAM (CRP)
The Career Readiness Program (CRP) for MBA students is designed to enhance the professional maturity of our graduates.
Career Readiness Program provides a taste of the real-world business environment and equips the participants with essential tools and perspectives to address the employability issues and get participants in driving seat to proactively manage their career progression.
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,