MSc Sports and Exercise Physiology
- MSc Sports and Exercise Physiology is a two years Master’s program that explores the composite essence of human movement and its relation to bodily responses in determining acute and chronic physical strain from fitness training, recreational and professional sports.
- The faculty with its program on MSc Sports and Exercise Physiology aims to provide an environment to the students, wherein they develop in a unique sports environment, which promotes inescapable spiritual and ethical dimension to make a sports person develop holistically.
- The Masters in Sports and Exercise Physiology Programme consists of 4 semesters - Semesters I & II in the First Year of the Programme, Semesters III and IV in the Second Year of the program. Each academic year comprises of two semesters viz. Odd and Even semesters.
- The total program consists of 132 credits equally divided into 22 credits per semester.
Core Contents Of The Program
- Movement Analysis
- Training and Conditioning
- Nutrition and Human Performance
Unique Course Offering
The program is designed to cater to the needs and aspirations of contemporary PG students in Exercise & Sports Physiology.
The salient features of the course are :
- Learning Outcome-based Curriculum Framework (LOCF) & Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) guidelines.
- Advanced Experimental and Computational Labs.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and Technology Enhanced Learning.
- Holistic and pedagogical teaching-learning process.
- Extra-curricular activities.
Graduates on completion will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work in Sports medicine centers, professional sports organizations, corporate fitness/wellness industries, and occupational health as
- Movement Analysts/Biomechanists
- Health Fitness Specialists
- Exercise Expert
- Sports Science Administrators and Faculty
- Research and Development
COURSE FACT SHEET
10+2 with 50% marks ( With PCB )
What People Say About Us
Health and Wellness by Ayurveda Netherlands,